STELLA SW Game
The Shimano Stella SW range has an encompassing range of sizes and has been meticulously engineered to handle nearly any sport fish found in New Zealand's prolific waters and also suited for the kiwi angler looking for fishing adventure offshore.
The Shimano SWB range of spinning reels has the power of X-Ship, which enhances power transmission through the gear - this results in increased cranking power with an extremely smooth feel when jigging and casting lures for extended periods of time.
The Stella SWB series is available in eight models which includes the SW4000XG, SW5000HG, SW8000HG, SW10000PG, SW14000XG, SW18000HG, SW20000PG and SW30000 to give angler's a wide size options, capacity and retrieve ratios meaning this range has something for everyone - from inshore species such as snapper to the biggest kingfish that swim to the tough broadbill swordfish the Stella SWB series of spinning reels have it covered.
Shimano's SW-X Concept brings together power, rigidity, toughness, drag performance and water resistance, focusing on retrieving power, strength and durability.
For more information and pre-orders visit any Shimano tackle retailer nationwide.
MODELS and APPLICATIONS:
• SW4000XG: Perfect for inshore jigging, soft plastic fishing and casting lures for both saltwater and freshwater species..
• SW5000HG: Excellent in both power and speed. Versatile functions, perfect for the speed required for jigging.
• SW8000HG: Designed for casting top water lures such as the Shimano Orca Stick baits to yellowtail kingfish, tuna, giant trevally, wahoo and mahimahi.
• SW10000PG: Tough and compact. Designed for jigging, targeting inshore and off shore kingfish and other powerful tropical species like dogtooth.
• SW14000XG: Combined easy handling, durability and high speed for targeting massive kingfish, dogtooth and tuna.
• SW18000HG: Designed for top water casting to pelagic species such as kingfish, giant trevally, wahoo and tuna.
• SW20000PG: Perfect model for power jigging, the key for entering the deep sea. The reel excels when it comes to targeting XOS kingfish, hapuka, dogtooth tuna, yellowfin tuna, giant trevally and marlin.
• SW30000: This is a BIG reel for big fish. From marlin, giant bluefin tuna, massive dogtooth tuna and tough broadbill swordfish this reel will do it all.
|These bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearings rotation.|
|These spools provide increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.|
|Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way bearing that eliminates backplay.This provides the angler with instant hooksetting power. In some reels, the Super Stopper II can be turned off to allow backreeling for special techniques and situations.|
|By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with our S-ARB bearings and integrating a bigger drive gear, Shimano increased the gearing efficiency and power. This results in a fishing reel with ultra-light handle rotation; less effort and power giving ...|
|Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement Spinning Using a special cold forged aluminum drive gear and a hardened brass pinion gear. Reels equipped with the Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement will retain their out-of-the-box smoothness much longer than be...|
|Aero Wrap II is a worm gear oscillation system with a specially designed pitch to create optimal oscillation speeds for the Propulsion Spool Lip design. It provides uniform line lay and winding shape to prevent loss of energy during the cast while pr...|
|This feature eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing, an approach similar to car tire balancing, we are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create sm...|
|Superior aircraft-grade Aluminium material. A6063 aluminium is used for it's increased corrosion resistance and A7075 is used for its extremely low mass resulting in lower start-up inertia.|
|Building upon the successes of Fluidrive, which provides extremely tight tolerances and control in the cutting process, Fluidrive II polishes the gear surface to maximize tooth contact. This increases the efficiency of the retrieve for more power wit...|